Free Water Audits are available to both residential and commercial customers of the Water Authority.
Residential audits include:
- Free review of your home's water use patterns and billing
- Free leak check using your home's water meter
- Free leak check of toilets
- Free outdoor landscape and sprinkler assessment
- Free installation of these high efficiency devices*:
- 2.5 gallon-per-minute shower heads
- High-efficiency faucet aerators
- Auto-shutoff hose nozzles
* free devices installed only where existing fixtures are less efficient and only if approved by the property owner.
Call (505) 888-1722 to schedule your free residential Water Audit today!
Commercial audits include:
- Water use analysis
- Water use evaluation report with estimated payback periods for recommended conservation measures
- Equipment and fixture inventory
- Identification of potential water-saving process changes
Commercial audit requests must be pre-screened by Water Authority staff. Call 768-3633 for more information.