Your browser does not support iframes.
Type a word or phrase in the search field below. If you are unable to find the information
you are looking for, please contact us.
Optimize your garden output and minimize your water use with the Water Authority’s new WaterSmart classes!
• Press option 1 - Report a water emergency
• Press option 2 - Pay a bill by phone
• Press option 3 - New construction or Utility Development
• Press option 4 - Conservation rebates
• Press option 5 - Report water waste
• Press option 0 - Speak to a customer service representative.
Putting cooking grease down the drain can cause costly sewer overflows. Always dispose of FOG (fats, oils and grease) in the trash, not the sink.
Free water audits are available to Water Authority customers. A great way to find leaks and maximize your conservation efforts!
Call 842-WATR (9287) and choose Option 1 if you’re experiencing a sewer back-up or need an emergency turn-off.
Fire Hydrant Meter Permit
Contracts & Solicitations
Selection Advisory Committee
RFPs for Architectural & Engineering Services
Title Company and Property Management Query
View Your Account
Water Waste Videos
Start or Stop Service
Your Drinking Water
Report Water Waste
San Juan-Chama Project
Schedule a Reclamation Plant Tour